Lanai Dolphin Adventure
Our Explorer Super Rafts depart Lahaina Harbor, Front Row Slip 11 at 7:30 AM with check-in at 7:00 AM.
Departures: Daily (April – December)
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday (December – April)
We have coffee, juice and water available for guests during check-in (30 minutes prior to departure).
After departing Lahaina Harbor, we head across the Au’au Channel to the Island of Lana’i. Two snorkel sites are selected; snorkel gear, instructions and safety tips are provided by our experienced captain and crew. Dolphins are often encountered off the island with lots of tropical fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel sites. Snorkel sites are chosen by the captain to provide the clearest and calmest ocean conditions (Captain’s choice). A deli-style lunch is served on-board at one of the snorkel sites, along with complimentary sodas, juices and waters throughout the trip. (Vegetarian or Gluten Free options are available when making reservations.)
The return to Lahaina Harbor is 12:00/12:30 PM for a total trip of approximately 4.5 + hours.
Reserve your LANAI DOLPHIN ADVENTURE today!
Explorer Super Raft offers a comfortable stable ride to Lanai
Save 10% when booking more than 72 hours prior to trip departure.
Qualifying discount applied at check out.
Lanai Dolphin Adventure Features:
- Travel to see another island from the water – Lana’i, the pineapple island.
- Dolphin encounters on 85% of the trips.
- The Explorer Super Raft has an on-board marine restroom, plenty of padded seating & shaded areas.
- Our Explorer Super Raft provides a stable and comfortable CADILLAC RIDE with more snorkel time and less travel time.
- Wetsuits are available pre-boarding for an additional charge.
- An inexpensive half-day of fun and adventure with 2 snorkeling locations at diverse and remote sites with 30 + people, not 150 + people on the big boats.
- What to Bring:
Towel • Sunscreen (non-spray) • Camera
Wear your Swimsuit
Light jacket or long sleeve shirt
Swim step for easy water entry
Whale watch on all our tours between December and April.
Spinner Dolphins get their name from how they jump and spin in the air! Lanai has a resident pod of over 200 Spinner Dolphins we see regularly.
*Total price includes all taxes and fees. Internet Bookings Save 10% when booking more than 72 hours prior to trip departure.
If you would like to get off the boat and explore Lanai, try our Lanai Landing Adventure with 3+ hours to explore Hulope Bay and Marine Preserve.
Vessel Features & Description
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG approved seating) --
RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
- Fresh water shower rinse.
- Even an on-board marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Note – Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting; any snorkel site is Captain’s choice for visibility and safety.
Guest Responsibility – Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics. Dry storage bags are not available; however small disposable trash bags are available upon request. Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
Restrictions – 48 hour cancellation policy. Click here for terms.
All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Not recommended for children under the age of 4, pregnant persons, persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues.
Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
Private charters are your boat for your time.
Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.