Coastline Snorkel & Raft Adventure
Our Explorer Super Rafts depart Lahaina Harbor, Front Row Slip 11 at 1:30 PM with check-in at 1:00 PM. (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday)
Cruise the West Maui Coastline to a fabulous snorkel site where you swim & snorkel for over one hour with tropical fish over a colorful coral reef and maybe even see green sea turtles, spotted eagle rays and moray eels. In transit you may encounter Spinner & Bottlenose Dolphins. We supply quality snorkel equipment and swim noodles and serve tropical snacks and juices, sodas and bottled water throughout the trip.
Snorkel site options going north include Cliff House, Kapalua Bay and Honolua Bay Marine Preserve. Heading south the main destination is Olowalu Reef and then returning to Lahaina Town and possibly Mala Sunken Wharf known for its turtle town. Our experienced captain selects the best site depending on that day’s sea and wind conditions (Captain’s Choice).
The 50-ft “Explorer Super Raft” (the largest in Hawaii) is fast and comfortable with the “Cadillac Ride” of a stable deep V-hull craft and has plenty of padded seats and a large bimini top for lots of shade. Our custom designed vessel even has an on-board marine head/restroom, large swim step, two wide loading ladders and a fresh water rinse shower.
The return to Lahaina Harbor is 4:30 pm.
Reserve your COASTLINE SNORKEL & RAFT ADVENTURE today! 808-661-5550
Adult: $109.00 plus taxes and fee
Child: $89.00 plus taxes and fees
Coastline Snorkel & Raft Adventure Features:
- Our Explorer Super Raft provides a stable and comfortable CADILLAC RIDE with more snorkel time and less travel time.
- The Explorer Super Raft has plenty of padded seating & shaded areas and even an on-board marine/head restroom
- Wetsuits are available pre-boarding for an additional charge.
- An afternoon of snorkeling and rafting at a great snorkeling site with just a few fellow passengers.
- What to Bring:
Towel • Sunscreen (non-spray) • Camera
Wear your Swimsuit
Light jacket or long sleeve shirt
Vessel Features & Description
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horsepower with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG is certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG-approved seating) -- RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
- Fresh water shower rinse.
- Even an onboard marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Note – Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting; any snorkel site is Captain’s choice for visibility and safety.
Guest Responsibility – Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics. Dry storage bags are not available; however small disposable trash bags are available upon request. Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
- 48-hour cancellation policy. Click here for terms.
- All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
- No children under the age of 5, pregnant persons, persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues. Any passenger doing in-water activity must be a competent swimmer.
- Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
- Private charters are your boat for your time.
- Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.