Vessel Features & Description
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG approved seating) --
RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
- Fresh water shower rinse.
- Even an on-board marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Note – Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting; any snorkel site is Captain’s choice for visibility and safety.
Guest Responsibility – Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics. Dry storage bags are not available; however small disposable trash bags are available upon request. Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
Restrictions – 48 hour cancellation policy. Click here for terms.
All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Not recommended for children under the age of 4, pregnant persons, persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues.
Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
Private charters are your boat for your time.
Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.