New Procedures – Keeping You Safe
Our primary concern is always the health and safety of our passengers and employees. In line with recommendations by leading public health authorities, we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to keep our vessels, as well as our harbor spaces, safe and clean. While today’s experience may be a little different given the health care situation worldwide, our authentic Hawaiian hospitality and nature loving on-water and in-water excursions remain unchanged; and we look forward to seeing you. Whether at the harbor or on-board our vessels, we are working hard to ensure our passengers and crew are properly protected, including:
- The use of state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying equipment (utilized by major airlines, airports, & public transportation systems) to comprehensively clean our vessels with hospital-grade disinfectants registered with the EPA and CDC approved.
- Thoroughly disinfecting vessel seating, counters, marine head/restroom, snorkel gear, check-in booth and dockside seating area several times a day.
- Digital thermometer temperature checks of all crew & passengers before boarding.
- Requiring face masks or coverings for employees & passengers while on-board.
- We have provided 6-feet-social-distancing markers on seating areas and on the ground at our check-in counter to promote safe distancing.
- Implementing changes to on-board service & snorkel & sail excursions.
- Our employees & crew wear masks during check-in at the booth & while serving passengers on-board our vessels.
- Except for in-water swimming & snorkeling and eating & drinking onboard, passengers are required to wear a face mask or covering from check-in to de-boarding.
- Young children unable to keep a face covering on, or passengers with a medical condition or disability preventing its use, will be exempt from the policy.
- Guests are provided with a complimentary sanitizing wipe, as supplies permit.
- We have temporarily reduced our selection of beverages to those that are canned or bottled. Complimentary bottled water, canned juices & soft drinks are available to guests.
- Our state licensed caterer with its Health Dept. certified kitchen provides only wrapped & sealed food items; we have temporarily suspended the offering of fresh fruit platters & homemade local breads & cookies until health issues have passed.
General Protection Policy
How to protect yourself and others – the CDC continues to urge the practice of simple everyday habits to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We encourage our guests and passengers to follow their recommendations, which can be found on the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.