Aloha Guests and Travel Partners:
1. SMART AND SAFE CLEANING PROCEDURES. As tourism and activities re-open and visitors return to Maui, we will be following state and federal social distancing guidelines. We are using high-tech atomizing sprayers (like American Airlines) to disinfect all check-in booths, seating areas and vessel surfaces before and after each cruise, and we have hand sanitizing stations set up and extra masks and nitrile gloves for our passengers if desired. We previously used digital thermometers to check the temperature of all pre-boarding passengers.
2. RELAXED COUNTY RESTRICTIONS FOR BOATING COMPANIES. With reduced COVID-19 incidents and a high percentage of vaccinations, the Mayor of Maui County eliminated restrictions for outdoor gatherings of 75 people or less. Therefore, our cruise excursions are close to normal. Crew and passengers are no longer required to wear a mask while onboard. No buffet and other food service restrictions still apply.
We are doing everything to keep our passengers and employees safe. Please respect our practices during these transitional stages. We will be conservative as the CDC, State of Hawaii, and Maui County each loosen their operating restrictions, which sometimes conflict with one another. We all must be patient to return to the “New Normal”. Good luck to all of us!!!
3. SCOTCH MIST SCHEDULE. Scotch Mist Sailing Charters is operating its 4 hour Morning Snorkel Sail (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and its mid-day 11:30 am and 2:00 pm Adventure Sails and 5:00 pm Champagne Sunset Sail (Monday through Friday) and private charters are always available. Scotch Mist carries only 22 passengers which is a virtual private charter for families and small groups. Call or check our website www.scotchmistsailingcharters.com for available dates and times. We can be reached by phone at (808) 661-0386 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. MAC SCHEDULE. Maui Adventure Cruises is operating its 7:30 am Lanai Dolphin and Snorkel Adventures 4.5 hour excursion everyday of the week. The island of Lanai is still shut down a few more weeks; and, therefore, our Lanai Landing Adventure is temporarily suspended until restrictions are lifted. Our Explorer Super Rafts will carry only 36 passengers for a casual and small group experience. Call or check our website www.mauiadventurecruises.com for available dates and times. You can reach us by phone at (808) 661-5550 or by email at email@example.com.
5. RESERVATIONS. Our Reservations Department is available daily to answer calls for future reservations. No cancellation fees or change charges will apply for any reservation for an activity excursion through September 30, 2021 for maximum flexibility for our guests and activity company booking partners.
6. MAUI IS RE-OPENING. With everyone’s sensible efforts over the next few months, travel and tourism on Maui will return to a “New Normal”; so in the interim, please be both SAFE and SMART. Take Care All!!!
Mahalo Nui Loa,
MAUI ADVENTURE CRUISES and
SCOTCH MIST SAILING CHARTERS
Snorkeling & Dolphin Adventures and Whale Watch Adventures
Aboard Explorer Super Rafts!
Vessel Features & Description
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG approved seating) --
RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
- Fresh water shower rinse.
- Even an on-board marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Note – Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting; any snorkel site is Captain’s choice for visibility and safety.
Guest Responsibility – Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics. Dry storage bags are not available; however small disposable trash bags are available upon request. Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
Restrictions – 48-hour cancellation policy. Click here for terms.
All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Not recommended for children under the age of 5, pregnant persons, persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues.
Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
Private charters are your boat for your time.
Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.