Private Charters are available on Maui Adventure Cruises’ Explorer Super Rafts.
They depart from Lahaina Harbor Slip 11.
Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended. Private charters are your boat for your time.
Choose from any of our adventures or customize your very own excursion.
Sodas, juices, and waters are complimentary on every Private Charter.
Guests may BYOB (no glass, please); however, alcohol may be consumed only after snorkeling/water activity.
Check-in times are 30 minutes prior to departure.
2-hour Private Charter
(or Whale Watch in Season)
$2000 + taxes + fees + gratuity
Dec- Jan: 8AM, 10:15AM, 12:45PM, 1:15PM, 3PM, 3:30PM
Feb-Apr: 6:45AM, 9AM, 11:15AM, 1:15PM, 1:45PM, 3:30PM, 4PM
Check-in times: 30 minutes prior to departure.
Included on this trip:
- 2 hours on the water with Whale sightings in season (December – April).
4.5-hour Lanai Dolphin and Snorkel Adventure
Departing at 7:30 am $4500 + taxes + fees + gratuity
Included on this trip:
- 2 pristine snorkel sites off the coast of Lanaʻi and all snorkel equipment.
- Continental breakfast – local fruits and bread.
- Deli-style lunch – turkey wraps, chips, and cookies.
(Vegetarian and gluten-free options available on request at reservation.)
“Custom Private Charters”
Depart at your requested time
$1000/hour + taxes + fees + gratuity (2-hours minimum)
Private with snorkeling – $1100/hour + taxes + fees + gratuity (2-hours minimum)
If you can dream it, we can make it happen.
- You pick the length of the trip, and we will recommend a destination.
- 2-hour minimum with as many hours as you would like available to add on.
- Catering options are available with additional charges.
Not seeing calendar availability?
Call us at (808) 661-5550
Vessel Features & Description
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horsepower with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG is certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG-approved seating) -- RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
- Fresh water shower rinse.
- Even an onboard marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Guest Responsibility – Guests are solely responsible for their possessions, including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics. Dry storage bags are not available; however, small disposable trash bags are available upon request. Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements; dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
- 48-hour cancellation policy. Click here for terms.
- All activities are at your own risk; rafting is best suited for the physically fit outdoor adventurer.
- No children under the age of 5, pregnant persons, or persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues. Any passenger doing in-water activity must be a competent swimmer.
- Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
- Private charters are your boat for your time.
- Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat or at the dock per State law.