Lanai Landing Adventure
Our Explorer Super Rafts depart Lahaina Harbor, Front Row Slip 11
at 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
We have coffee, juice and water available for guests during check-in (30 minutes prior to departure). Before leaving the harbor, guests are supplied with soft-sided lunch cooler bags containing turkey wraps, buttermilk dressing, Maui chips, and cookies. (Vegetarian or Gluten free options are available when making reservations.) Complimentary beverages available throughout the trip include sodas, juices & water.
After departing Lahaina Harbor, we head across the Au’au Channel to the island of Lana’i. Dolphins are often encountered off the island with lots of tropical fish, sea turtles and occasional manta rays at the snorkel site. Fresh pineapple and tropical bread are served on board our Explorer Super Raft. This trip features one off-shore snorkel site either going to or coming from Lana’i. A landing is made on Lana’i at Manele Harbor and guests then take a short (1/4 mile) walk to Hulopo’e Bay & Marine Preserve. Snorkel in the bay, explore the beautiful tidepools, take a short easy hike to Sweatheart Rock – all a short distance from the public beach.
Guests will have 3+ hours (un-guided) on the island, for a total trip of approximately 6.5 + hours. State law prohibits our crew from accompanying our guests to Hulopo’e Bay & Marine Preserve.
The return to Lahaina Harbor is 1:30/2:00 PM or 4:00/4:30 PM dependent on departure time.
Save 10% when booking more than 72 hours prior to trip departure.
Qualifying discount applied at check out.
White sand crescent beach at Hulopoe Bay and Marine Preserve (voted the #1 Beach in America).
Enjoy your picnic lunch at the adjacent county park with picnic tables, public restrooms and outdoor shower.
Stairs with railings make it easy to get to the tide pools at Hulopo’e Marine Preserve for some great exploring!
Lanai Landing Adventure Features:
- Visit another island – Lana’i, the Pineapple Island.
- One of the very few snorkel trips that includes a landing on Lanai and is the least expensive landing trip offered by any boating company on Maui.
- Some of the most pristine snorkel sites in the Hawaiian Islands with an excellent chance of seeing Dolphins, Manta Rays, Green Sea Turtles and Tropical Fish.
- Dolphin encounters on 85% of the trips.
- Wetsuits available pre-boarding for an additional charge.
- Join us for a day of fun and adventure on the Lana’i Landing Adventure.
- Our Explorer Super Rafts provide a stable and comfortable CADILLAC RIDE.
What to Bring: Towel, sunscreen (non-spray), wear your swimsuit, light jacket or long sleeve shirt, camera, walking shoes.
*Total price includes all taxes and fees. Internet Bookings Save 10% when booking more than 72 hours prior to trip departure.
Vessel Features & Description
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG approved seating) --
RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
- Fresh water shower rinse.
- Even an on-board marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Note – Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting; any snorkel site is Captain’s choice for visibility and safety.
Guest Responsibility – Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics. Dry storage bags are not available; however small disposable trash bags are available upon request. Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
Restrictions – 48 hour cancellation policy. Click here for terms.
All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
Not recommended for children under the age of 4, pregnant persons, persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues.
Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
Private charters are your boat for your time.
Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.