Snorkeling & Dolphin Adventures and Whale Watch Adventures
Aboard Explorer Super Rafts!
Vessel Features & Description
- Explorer Super Rafts – At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horsepower with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines – for the CADILLAC RIDE.
- USCG is certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top – for plenty of shaded and comfortable seating.
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps (USCG-approved seating) -- RIDE THE TUBES FOR A GREAT ADVENTURE!!!
- Twin swim ladders for easy water entry and exit.
- Fresh water shower rinse.
- Even an onboard marine head/restroom.
- Complimentary beverages on all adventures include sodas, juices & water.
Note – Trip and destination are weather, seas, and wind conditions permitting; any snorkel site is Captain’s choice for visibility and safety.
Guest Responsibility – Guests are solely responsible for their possessions including clothing, hats, cameras, cell phones, and other electronics. Dry storage bags are not available; however small disposable trash bags are available upon request. Please remember, we are a rafting vessel on the water and in the elements, dress appropriately. Layered clothing and a long sleeve shirt and /or light jacket are recommended for sun and wind protection.
- 48-hour cancellation policy. Click here for terms.
- All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
- No children under the age of 5, pregnant persons, persons having recent back/neck surgeries or major injuries/issues. Any passenger doing in-water activity must be a competent swimmer.
- Private Charters: do NOT have age restrictions; however, they are recommended.
- Private charters are your boat for your time.
- Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.