Whale season is here! Come experience the best Maui Whale watching from an Explorer Super raft. We get to the whales fast!
We now offer Whale Season Passes for those of you who love to whale watch!
Enjoy ocean level whale watching on our Explorer Super Rafts.
Our twin engine Explorer Super Rafts are very fast, comfortable and very stable vessels with an on-board restroom and give our guests more time to watch whales and less time traveling to and from our leviathan friends. Be a part of the action — close to the water and the whales — enjoy a truly remarkable experience with our Humpback Whales — the leviathans of the deep.
During Whale Watch Season from Mid-December through April,
we operate 2 hr. whale watches 7 times daily from Lahaina Harbor, front row, Slip #11
8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM.
(Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday) 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM Whale Watch
In February and March call us for additional departure times.
1. Up close and personal viewing – our Explorer Super Rafts offer our guests “ocean level viewing” of the whales, not 15 feet above the water as in the larger boats – be close to the action and the whales.
2. Get a great view from every seat. Hear the “songs of the Humpback Whales” from our Hydrophones and learn from local whale experts – our captain and crew.
3. Learn and interact with narration by our always fun, always friendly experienced crew and marine naturalists.
4. Avoid the crowds of the larger boats, it is more fun to view the whales with a few friends rather than 100+ strangers.
5. We supply sodas, juices and bottled water. All of our Explorer Super Rafts are equipped with an on-board Restroom.
6. We are sponsors of the Hawaii Whale Research Foundation.
*Total price includes all taxes and fees. Internet Bookings Receive 10% Discount but require 72 hours advance booking please. If closer in time, email or call 808-661-5550 for reservations!
**Repeat customers can call 808-661-5550 for a discount (Not bookable online).
All activities are at your own risk, rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer. We take no pregnant women or those with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems. Be aware there is No Smoking permitted on board the boat, or at the dock per State law.